Friday, November 4, 2011

Be wise

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of whether success or failure in the mind of another"
-Napoleon Hill-

Well, this post may sound quite offensive, so if you're not ready to read it, please close the window and come back again when you're ready.

Actually this post is based on my opinion merely about the power of words. Words are so powerful that most of the time they reflect our personalities. I know I'm just such a fool who doesn't even have any right to give any advice. But well, I'm just feeling so sad seeing those youngsters nowadays. Not all, but mostly, okay maybe it sounds rude, but yea most of them really don't know when they have to shut their mouths up. I am not sure whether they're just bunch of idiots who do not know the meaning of the words they utter and they thought those words are indeed cool or they do know the consequences but they still insist on using those words. I don't know. And I don't have any interest in seeking for the answers.

People judge others by the words they utter, the way they talk and their tones of speaking. You don't have to be a psychologist to know these kinds of stuff. Basically, although I know I shouldn't, but I do judge people by the way they talk to me, their tones, their body languages and the most importantly is the choice of words they're using. I do care of those. The ones who can impress me are usually speaking without rant but smart wordings. Just being honest, you don't want to befriend with those who speak rude words, do you? 

So this is what actually happened. No offense but I know a high school girl, most probably she will be 16 years old this year (I'm not sure), who always updates her facebook's status with those kinds of words (I'm sorry, it's like f*ck, b*tch, sl*t and many other "word of wisdom"s). Every single status. Almost everyday.

Shocked. Of course. Who wouldn't be so shocked seeing a young high school girl using those words? I mean, those words are just not appropriate for a girl like her (I never say it's suitable for guys though). I just don't get it, what's actually inside young people's head nowadays. I can't get it. Really. Did they just get hit at their heads hence it made them suffer from permanent head damage and think abnormally?  Or do they think that those words sound great?

Just stop kidding me. Those words ain't cool. 

Young girl, if you're reading this, please, I'm not insulting you. I just want to remind you, it's because I care of you, that you should at least reduce the frequencies of using those words. You don't want people to judge you as "bad" girl, do you? Trust me, once you utter those words, it gives kind of impression to other people. Bad impression of course. Nothing's cool with those words. Just stop.

Please. I beg you.

You may hurt people with words. You can stroke people with them. You limit your words.  To save or  to kill? 

You decide. Be wise.

"A blow with a word strikes deeper than a blow with a sword"
-Robert Burton-

PS : I never mean to offend anybody here. My apology, if I did.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment