Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Selfless Love

Like a star on the dark horizon,
Like a rising sun after the gloomy winter,
Like rainbows after the pouring rain,
You taught me about tomorrow's hope.

For every tantrum I threw,
For every complaints I made,
For every misbehave I did,
Begging for love in a selfish way,
Yet you never walk away.

When life turned like a broken-winged bird,
You taught me how to dream,
But what am I,
I am just your little girl,
Seeking for places I've never expected,
Searching for things I've never seen,
No matter how far I wander,
Your love never fails me,
Because I know that you are home.

If being proud is all I can give at last,
I will make sure it will never be too late,
But it is something I can't repay,
Because that kind of love is called selfless.

PS : We are often busy growing up. Please remember, our parents are growing old too.

ASA





No comments:

Post a Comment