Sunday, January 22, 2012

22 January 2012

Hi readers! Here's a warm greeting from Siantar! :D

It's been quite long though, since the last time I blogged. Sorry for that, I've been so busy since I had to finish all the assignments before CNY, therefore I would be able to totally enjoy my holiday without worrying about anything else. I thought yes,  but I just remembered I haven't done my Psychology last Lab Journal. Well, somehow I regret. I should have finished it before going back to hometown :(

Anyway, I just arrived at my hometown around 12 last night. I was terribly tired after going through 2-hour-jam from Medan to Rampa. I think the driver (my brother) was even more exhausted than me. But, since I woke up at 4.30 am  yesterday to catch 8am flight, so now I'm kinda suffering from sleep deprivation. I still can't fix my severe dark eye circle at the bottom of my "beautiful" eyes :(

Tomorrow I will be going to my grandma house in Medan (again?), for "pai ni" and angpao. LOL XD
It will be tiring, since we'll go back on the same day, at night after the visit. Then, I'll be free for couple of days in Siantar. We've planned to go to Brastagi for refreshing though, it will be on 28 till 30 January. Unfortunately, I need to go back Malaysia on 3 February. How I wish I can stay here a little bit longer (I guess humans are never satisfied XP)

So yea, I'm a bit scared that I won't have time to study, since my exam will be on 8 and 9. Too many deadlines, huh? But I've been going through worse than this before. Take it easy. I'll be able to handle it, no worries :D

Well, I should spare time to study. Time management is all I need :)

I'll update you my holiday photos after going back from Brastagi. Just wait, if you do interested in, nyehehe. Jya ne.

PS: Happy Chinese New Year all! Feel free to drop by my house if you want, but you do have to inform me first. Hopefully all of you enjoy your holiday! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment